Monday, January 14, 2013

Southern Weather

Amidst the cold snap and all the rain I find myself writing and pondering the months ahead. The love of music and the desire to push the limits of what I can play drive me forward. Stego has had a tremendous start to the year with so much radio support and new fans. Many new bands have shown us so much kindness love over the past few months, it's amazing. We trashed our old set list with the exception of a few choice covers and “Comet Scar,” bringing a whole new flavor to the table. It's been exciting. With videos in the works and a new EP being hammered out, the guys I play with continue to reward me for my efforts. I think I am writing the best music of my life right now. Big thanks to Krankit Radio out of Boston and WVNA 105.5 The Big Dog in Muscle Shoals for airing us on their stations. Your support has been so fantastic! We are truly humbled!
Ease over to https://www.facebook.com/cthomaschandler and like my solo artist page. You can find Stego as well here: https://www.facebook.com/StegosaurusRocks

No comments:

Post a Comment