Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Choose Your Poison

Tequila, Dos Equis, and tranquilizers usually do the trick. Whatever numbs me out and makes me forget about the bullshit for a few minutes.
Recently I reconnected with an old flame I've dated on and off for the last 16 years. It's definitely had a positive effect on my depressive state. I feel alive again. It's good to have someone in your life that attempts to get you on a deeper level. Maybe this is the turning point? Feels light and airy like a cocktail of benzos and bourbon.
The aromatic smell of a beard full of cigar smoke and whiskey. Makes me want to chop lumber and destroy pretty things.
Learn from your parents mistakes and always strive to disappoint them every chance you get.
It's Wednesday. It's too early for a drink but I need one.
Keep your head up kid. The stars are up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment