Friday, November 2, 2012

The Free Reign

I've been using a tablet for about 6 years. The freedom I have working on a Wacom Intuos tablet has never been this easy. New technology and new programs can help you build your skills and attention to detail. Too many times I start a piece of art and I find myself lost to the actual vision. It's like writers block; yet you know the general idea. It's searching for what would be acceptable to others at times. Putting too much thought into your viewer's mindset can be the downfall of your creativity and your open mindedness. Working in 3D layers allows me to build a scene that is like my own mindset couldn't piece together. Whenever I streamline this process while staring at the blank canvas I find the print is robust and exactly what I want. So many great artists out there sharing their work and their workflow tips and tricks is fantastic. Always something new to learn from and gain a new perspective. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment